Eric Solomon is a wine importer based in Charlotte and is well known for his European Cellars wines. He specializes in French and Spanish wines that receive praises from the wine rating organizations. In 2002, Robert Parker named him Wine Personality of the Year. In 2006, he was awarded Best Importer of the Year by Food and Wine Magazine. He has also been a James Beard semifinalist for Outstanding Wine and Spirits Professional in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Thomas will be pouring a nice selection of his wines so you can see for yourself why he is held in high esteem in the wine industry.
- Lafage Cuvee Centenaire Côtes du Roussillon (France)
- Castano Monastrell Rosé (Spain)
- Castano Monastrell Red (Spain)
- Lafage Narassa Red Blend (France)
- Celler de L'Encastell "Marge" (Spain)