With Brad Potter of Airfield Estates
Andrew Alley of 17th Street Distributing
5:30 - 7:30 May 31
Airfield Estates Wines are among our most popular Washington State wines.
Click HERE for more info
Hunter Vogel of Treasure Hunter fame has just released 3 new fantastic wines which are now in our store.
- Last Word Cabernet Sauvignon - This Cab is from Columbia Valley, Washington and is quite delicious with aromas of black and blue fruit and sweet earth. You’ll taste black raspberry and Ruby Chocolate that ride high on wings that only the finest French oak can sew with vanillin silk and saffron threads.
- Propaganda Cabernet Sauvignon - A wonderful Cab from Napa Valley, California, this has complex aromatics of blackberry liqueur, fresh strawberry, pipe tobacco, and salted caramel. When it ends up on your tongue, expect mouth-coating flavors of velvety blueberry, cream soda, sage, and roasted chicory.
- Safeword Malbec - This is the first Malbec from Treasure Hunter Wines and we must say it is the best Malbec we have tasted. He found this one at a prestigious Napa Valley winery, where they were using it to blend with their Cab. Hunter was so impressed with the quality that he said it needs to stand on its own. And it does a wonderful job of doing that. In Hunter's words, " This wine has heaping flavors of blackberries, plum, cola and a sweet and savory component that tastes like meat being smoked over wet cherry wood".
Once again, we've been working overtime tasting wine in cans to make sure we only get the best tasting ones for you to take to the beach, pool, on the boat, or packing with you on your hike. We've got more of the favorites from last year but also a couple of new ones that should impress you.
- Underwood Rosé Bubbles - One of last years favorites. Made from Pinot Noir grapes, this pink wine has the perfect mix of bubbles and flavor
- Underwood Pinot Noir - The same PInot Noir grapes used in the Bubbles but with full skin contact giving an easy drinking red wine
- Pampelonne Rosé Lime - A base of French white wine with passion fruit, grapefruit, and kaffir lime
- Pampelonne French 75 - A base of French white wine with ambrosial elderflower, juniper and meyer lemon
- Pampelonne Blood Orange Spritz - A base of French white wine with kaffir lime, cinchona bitters, and blood orange.
- Scarpetta Frico Lambrusco - Lambrusco is the quintessential sparkling aperitivo of the Emilia Romagna area of Italy and a great pre-dinner start to every occasion. This Lambrusco is vibrant and fresh with a kiss of sweetness and a wonderful tart finish.
- Scarpetta Frico Frizzante - New this year from Italy: a blend of Trebbiano, Glera and Chardonnay with light refreshing bubbles and flavors of crisp green apples and pear