According to Greek mythology, Dionysus was the god of the grape harvest and wine making. For such a cool job, why does he look so grumpy? Wine making in Greece goes back about 6,500 years ago where it was mad in households and communes. This Friday, Kostas Giannopoulos of CHL will be pouring what we consider some of the best wines Greece has to offer. We know you'll agree with us and will thoroughly enjoy this tasting.
- Domaine Costa Lazaridi (80% Chardonnay, 20% Assyrtiko)
- Kourtakis Kouros (100% Roditis)
- Estate Chrisohoou, Xinomavro Naoussa (100% Xinomavro)
- Kourtakis Kouros (100% Agiorgitiko)
- Domaine Costa Lazaridi (80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot)
- Kourtakis Samos Dessert Wine