Ridgeway Brewing, located in Oxfordshire, England is a rather young brewery, starting in 2002 by Master Brewer Peter Scholey and his wife Vanda. The brewery is named after the ancient (5000 year old) 87 mile long Ridgeway Trading Route now used as a recreational trail. The brewery happens to be located alongside the trail hence the brewery name.
We featured Ridgeway Brewing in a well received tasting about 6 years ago. Because of changes in distribution, Ridgeway became extremely scarce in North Carolina. Now the beer is back and we will be featuring their amusing and great tasting Christmas labels on this tasting. Make sure you don't miss this one, especially since you can say "I drank Santa's Butt".
Ridgeway Beer List
- Very Bad Elf English Pale Ale
- Bad Elf Winter's Strong Bitter Ale
- Reindeer's Revolt English Strong Ale
- Criminally Bad Elf Barley Wine
- Santa's Butt Winter Porter
- Lump of Coal Holiday Stout