Of all the wineries in the U.S., California is home to about 66% of them - at last count 4,392 Wineries. So we decided to focus on our nations largest producing state with some outstanding examples of their wines. Lauren will host this tasting so you can get your dose of California sunshine while you stay in North Carolina.
- Sea Sun Chardonnay (Santa Barbara, Monterey and Solano Counties)
- Quest Red Blend (Paso Robles)
- Exitus Bourbon Barrel Aged Red Blend (California)
- Ravel & Stitch Cabernet Sauvignon (Central Coast)
- Bonanza Cabernet Sauviggnon (California)